- 50935 Köln
Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020 von 9:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020 von 9:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
Worn Dentition? Direct and indirect adhesive management through a non invasive approach.
Course Learning Objectives
1. How to diagnose worn dentition (erosion and/or attrition).
2. The indications and protocols for a no prep direct adhesive approach: “The Index Technique”.
3. The indications and protocols for a indirect adhesive approach through composite and ceramic restorations
The main goal of this course is to provide, indications and protocols to diagnose and treat severe worn dentition through a new no prep approach increasing the VDO: “The Index technique”. The lecture will also focus on when and how to bond on worn dentition, additive partial indirect restorations in composite and/or ceramic, depending on the indication.
All the step by step protocols will be addressed through images and videos in order to have a clear over view of this technique through an analog and digital workflow.
- How to diagnose erosion, abrasion attrition and abfraction.
- Esthetic and functional analysis.
- How to increase the VDO and perform the “restorative” wax-up.
- Anterior and posterior mock-up try in for esthetics, phonetics and function (with video projection).
- How to make the transparent index on the “restorative” wax-up (with video projection).
- Adhesion on worn dentition (with video projection).
- No prep restorative “copy&paste” protocol on the anterior sextants (with video projection).
- No prep restorative “copy&paste” protocol on the posterior sextants (with video projection).
- Which restorative material to choose? (composite, ceramic, zirconia)
- When and how to bond additive partial restorations (composite and ceramic) on severe worn dentition.
- How to repair failures in an easy and fast way. “Restorative maintenance concept”
- How to perform the transparent index on the restorative wax-up.
- Composite “copy&paste” restorative approach on worn dentition.
Participants should have
- Composite spatula
- Matrices and wedges
- Surgical blade number 15
- Loupes (if used routinely)
Dr. Riccardo Ammannato
Dr. RICCARDO AMMANNATO
Salita Santa Caterina, 2/6
16123 GENOVA Italy
Graduated at Genoa University (Italy) in 1999.
Internship at the Department of Operative and Restorative Dentistry, University of Zurich under the guidance of Prof. F. Lutz; studying adhesive dentistry and its applications in operative and prosthetic dentistry.
Teacher at University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) in Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry. Direct by Prof F. Mangani.
Active Member of the European Academy Esthetic Dentistry (EAED); Active Member of the Italian Academy of Operative AIC (Accademia Italiana di Conservativa) since; Active Member of the Italian Academy Esthetic Dentistry (IAED).
Author of articles on adhesive and restorative dentistry and speaker in international courses and congresses.
He currently practices at his office in Genoa, with multidisciplinary approach, but focusing on esthetics and restorative dentistry.
Kursort + Hotelkontingent
Leonardo Royal Hotel Köln
Dürener Straße 287
|Mitglieder der Studiengruppe:||952,00 € inkl. MwSt.|
|Mitglieder der DGÄZ und GAK Stuttgart:||1010,00 € inkl. MwSt.|
|Nicht-Mitglieder:||1.130,50 € inkl. MwSt.|
|Assistenten:||595,00 € inkl. MwSt.|
Studiengruppe für Restaurative Zahnmedizin
Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank Düsseldorf
IBAN: DE32 3006 0601 0001 6922 32
Kursbetreuung und Informationen
Dr. Sabine Hopmann
Untere Bergstraße 12